Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Laughter and Beads

If you haven't seen the Beaded Laughter blog, you need to take a look.  Sylvie takes requests (bribes) and they are well worth it.


And I've been using these planners to help with my word for the year, which must be working because this is my second blog post in a less than a week!  Thank you Kristen, they are great!!


And now for some Basset cuteness:

This is Gunter, he was just a baby here, probably the week we brought him home.  He's going to be 6 in February.  I can't believe how fast time goes!
Here are both boys playing with (destroying) a squeaky toy.  That is Gunter's very favorite thing in the world to do.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following, I'm following back. My sister owns a Bassett and OMG, what a dog! Me. I'm a cat person. Come get you some puddin n pie anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a beagle - basset mix growing up. They are wonderful dogs.

    ReplyDelete