Saturday, February 17, 2024

Beach Blog Hop

 Hello everyone, I cannot believe it's been a year.  I am joining Lisa at Pine Ridge Treasures once again for a blog hop.  This time it's beach themed and while I could say that I need a nice warm beach right now, it has been a very mild winter for us so far and I'm enjoying it.  


Lisa was very generous with the kits - she always is.  This is what I started with.



And here is what I ended up with:

The blue crystals were from the kit, everything else is mine.  This is my favorite piece; I love the blue and silver together.


The brown crystals, the focal and the clasp are mine.  Everything else is from the kit. 


And this set - the purple crystals are mine, everything else was from the kit.  



I am working on 4 more pieces, earrings to match the blue and silver necklace, 2 bracelets and another pair of earrings.  I didn't get them done in time for this post though.  

Thank you for stopping by, and please stop and see what the other participants did with their kits.  A big thank you to Lisa for hosting!!

Here is the list of participants:

Lisa Lodge, Pine Ridge Treasures
Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue ---->> you are here
Ann Schroeder, Bead Love
Lisa Prewett Knappenberger, LiRaysa Designs












3 comments:

  1. Really lovely pieces. I have to say that I'm most intrigued by the chain you added with the magnetic clasp. What a really great idea! Oh, and the colors in the bracelet are really fun. They remind me of Mardi Gras that just ended here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - Thank you so much for participating in the hop. You are so creative! I always love the cool ways you combine colors. That first necklace is amazing. The clasp and silver beads really make it pop. I really like the purple and orange bracelet. I would wear that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemstones Bracelets with gemstones should be cleaned using a soft brush and mild soap. It’s best to avoid Gold plated bracelet during activities where they might get scratched or damaged. branded bracelet In many African cultures, beaded bracelets hold cultural and social significance, often indicating the wearer’s status, tribe, or achievements.

    ReplyDelete